Re: [Exim] Creating domainlist with SQL select

Autor: Kirill Miazine
A: Wakko Warner
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Creating domainlist with SQL select
Wakko Warner wrote:

> > > This doesn't always work. Supposed you're testing virtual_domains
> > > inside of the mail acl. $domain is blank.
> >
> > "Whenever a domain list is being scanned, $domain contains the subject
> > domain" (section 11.8 of the Exim specification).
> >
> > It should not matter whether the list is used in an ACL or not.
>
> I tried this, and it did not work as expected. I was testing to see if the
> sender was local or not and it always said the sender was not local
> ($domain was blank).

This worked exactly as expected, since you cannot use the "domains"
condition in a MAIL ACL. Neither can you use $domain there. In a MAIL
ACL you can use the "sender_domains" condition and
$sender_address_domain. $domain is the RECIPIENT's domain.

--
Kirill Miazine
mailto:km@krot.org