[Exim] user activaded clamav

Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] user activaded clamav
Two questions, one technichal, another moral:
1. how to set clamav to scan incoming mail ? either as generally or from
individual procmail ?
2. currently i have a spam-catcher that is activated from procmail, on
individual base, and every user has to explicitely ark for the filtering. I
would like doing the same also for viruses . Some people say instead
that it would be bettere to do that for every address. I fer that this could
increase my liabiliuty, since people knowing that there is an antivirus
activewould be less careful, and if infected would blema me. Instaead
forcing every one to activate should keep me more secure .
What is your opinion ?
--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile