Re: [Exim] Creating domainlist with SQL select

Autor: Kirill Miazine
A: Eli
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Creating domainlist with SQL select
EHLO

Read section 10.7 in the Exim spec. You have obviously not done so.

(You should be reading section 10.7 now...)

Now that you have read section 10.7, here is what you could use:

domainlist virtual_domains = \
    mysql;select host from users where host='$domain' limit 1

QUIT

--
Kirill Miazine
mailto:km@krot.org