Re: [Exim] FWD: Mail delivery failed: returning message to s…

Author: Michelle Konzack
To: Walt Reed
CC: Giuliano Gavazzi, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] FWD: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Hello Guys,

Am 12:22 2003-06-27 -0400 hat Walt Reed geschrieben:

>FYI, a growing number of ISP's are assigning static addresses in the
>same blocks as dynamic addresses as far as lists such as easynet are
>concerned. Yeah, you have a static address but it is still handed out
>via PPPOE or DHCP. Many providors will not give static at all unless you
>are on a high-end business account. At 4X the cost, it's not a viable
>option.

This is not right in France or Europe...

For example:

I live in Strasbourg/France and an ADSL-Line 512/128kBit is arround
58 Euro|US$ with an dynamic IP-Address.

An ADSL-Line with 1024/256kBit cost 92 Euro|US$ with dynamic IP-Address.

For only 36 Euros|US$ more you get a fixed IP-Address with one Domain
and MX-Records (Backup of E-Mails on Telecom-Server).

So effective you pay between 94 and 128 Euros|US$ for 512 or 125 kBit

These are professional accounts called "Wanadoo eXtense Pro"

Greetings
Michelle