RE: [Exim] Spamassassin opening up lots of processes

Author: Robert Brewer
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Spamassassin opening up lots of processes
Just this week I ran into this problem (lots of bounces from a mass-mailer). You can limit spamd child processes with an option when you start spamd: --max-children. Your system won't hang, but it will run v e r y s l o w, so the longer-term fix is a faster system.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries
fumanchu@???