[Exim] www.linuxpro.co.za

Autor: linuxinfo
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] www.linuxpro.co.za
Thanks for taking time to read my email.

This is to announce the launch of a new Linux support forum,
Bringing the power of the Linux community to the African content.

It's free. The resourcese are there to be shared. All you have to do is
register.
Registration is a mere formality to prevent users abusing the site.

Current features are
    Chat room
    Forums
        Linux_General
         Debian_General
         Debian_Packages
         Debian_Newbe's
        Mandrake_General
         Mandrake_Newbe's
         Mandrake_RPM'S
        RedHat_Genearl
         RedHat_Newbe's
         RedHat_RPM's
        Squid_General
         Squid_Help_Programms
        Exim_General
         Exim_And_Databases
        Proftp_General
        Networking_Lan
        Networking_Internet
         Firewalling
         Routing
        Samba

        Linux_Programming
         General
         API
        Kylix
         Beginner
         DataBase
         Graphics
         Other
        Java
        PHP
        Perl
        C++
        Shell_Scripting

        Social
         Sport
         Sex/Love
         Politics
         Environmental
         Movies
         Music
More resource will be added based on requests, by regular members.

If you feel you are a Guru and would be willing to share your knowledge
and time, I'm looking for a mentor for each forum. Up for grabs is a 10M
email box (imap, pop3) @linuxpro.co.za.

So whack thought to www.linuxpro.co.za and take advantage..

Enjoy..

webmaster@???