Re: [Exim] rewriting rule for non-existent Reply-To: field

Autor: Tim Lank
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] rewriting rule for non-existent Reply-To: field
Philip:

Many thanks for taking the time and energy to look and intend to reply to my
mail. As you suggest, this was the best way after all.

BTW... the Exim book is a good one....thanks for all of your work on
this.... it sure beats cryptic sendmail for me!

Regards from across the pond.... :-)
Tim