Re: [Exim] making Exim recognise extended addresses?

Autor: Dan Egli
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] making Exim recognise extended addresses?
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Kirill Miazine wrote:

> Add following options to your localuser router:
>
>    local_part_suffix = -*
>    local_part_suffix_optional

> The two routers that recognize extended addresses have both no_verify
> set.

Yea. no_verify came set in the stock config file for userforward, and
I've had a lot of problems with exim saying it cannot verify an address
if I don't put no_verify on the procmail router. But I didn't realise the
no_verify would mean the router is skipped during address verification
from the command line.

Thanks though!

--- Dan