Re: [Exim] HOTMAIL

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: Andreas J Mueller, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] HOTMAIL
Hi Andy,

I guess I should read the specs from top to bottom! I was asking
myself if these implied match conditions were really supported, it
looked like yes but I could not find an explicit statement. So things
like

senders
local_parts

are effectively conditions whose type (eq/match) depends on the right
hand side?
I suppose I should have put the null char beginning of line ^
otherwise my condition is too comprehensive.
Also I am not sure [A-z] was necessary (perhaps it would have been
better (?i) to ignore case) as local parts are lowercased before
being used, aren't they?

BTW, how come the To: header was "Giuliano Gavazzi <the exim list
address here>"? I am starting to have an identity crysis!

Giuliano