[Exim] dnsrouter thinks remote domain is local(?)

Author: Steve
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] dnsrouter thinks remote domain is local(?)
I am still trying to get Exim 4.20 working with my vmail-sql tables. So far, I can SMTP AUTH for sending emails, send emails to a virtual account. Currently, I am unable to receive emails.

For some reason, the dnsrouter thinks my remote account is local. See the following excerpt from exim -bh 209.190.xxx.xxx -d:

SMTP>> 235 Authentication succeeded

235 Authentication succeeded
MAIL FROM: user1@???
SMTP<< MAIL FROM: user1@???
SMTP>> 250 OK

250 OK
RCPT TO: stewart@???
SMTP<< RCPT TO: stewart@???
--------> dnslookup router <--------
local_part=stewart domain=sebscape.com
checking domains
search_open: mysql "NULL"
cached open
search_find: file="NULL"
key="select domain_name from domain" partial=-1 affix=NULL starflags=0
LRU list:
1/etc/mail/access.db
End
internal_search_find: file="NULL"
type=mysql key="select domain_name from domain"
database lookup required for select domain_name from domain
MYSQL query: select domain_name from domain
MYSQL using cached connection for localhost/virtualemail/exim

***** THIS LOOKS WRONG ****
lookup yielded: mydomain.com
mynaturehood.dnsalias.com
test1.com
sebscape.com in "@:mysql;select domain_name from domain"? yes (matched "mysql;select domain_name from domain")
*** WHY yes? ****

data from lookup saved for cache for +local_domains: mydomain.com
mynaturehood.dnsalias.com
test1.com
sebscape.com in "! +local_domains"? no (matched "! +local_domains")
dnslookup router skipped: domains mismatch

As you can see where I inserted my ***-coments, the query does not list the remote domain, yet it says "yes" it is in the query?

How can I debug what is going on here?

BTW, my local_domains and other vars are defined as

domainlist local_domains = @:mysql;select domain_name from domain
domainlist relay_to_domains = mysql;select domain_name from domain
hostlist auth_relay_hosts = *

Please help: I have now spent countless hours on this setup.

Steve B.