RE: Now well off-topic - was Re: [Exim] how to configure HE…

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
Subject: RE: Now well off-topic - was Re: [Exim] how to configure HELO/EHLO and DNS for multi-homed hosts
yeah, I know, I sent and then realised that this was just a mail
client, not a server. That makes my second unthoughtful email of the
day! My apologies!

But.. see below

At 14:00 +0100 2003/06/30, Simon Bell wrote:
>erm, that's the name i entered into the 'computer name' part of windows
>setup, and these mails aren't being sent via my own mail server so i
>have no idea why or if its important its there or not.
>
>Simon

                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^
You should *never* put a genuine email address in the body! The
archives obscure the addresses in the headers but do not do so in the
body of the message.

Giuliano

[...]

--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/