Re: [Exim] Exim 4.20, Debian, exiscan-acl and sa-exim

Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.20, Debian, exiscan-acl and sa-exim
On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 06:54:04PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
[...]
> Debian Exim 4.20 package, patched to support exiscan-acl and
> sa-exim (not sure how easy this is to integrate into the package,
> or whether I'd be better off with vanilla source).

No neeed for additional patching for sa-exim, the dlopen-patch is
already included. exiscan-acl will require patching, just fetch the
source patch it and check debian/rules on how to build
exim4-daemon-custom.

> /etc/exim4/exim4.conf in place of their autogenerating stuff
> (heck, I like monolithic config. files :-)

Just putting your file in /etc/exim4/exim4.conf will do the trick,
additionally you might want to set dc_eximconfig_configtype='none'
/etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf

/usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.gz
                cu andreas