[Exim] Re: spamassasin HOWTO hits bitbucket!

Author: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: spamassasin HOWTO hits bitbucket!
--
(FYI)

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 01:34:05AM +0200, Franz Georg Köhler wrote:
| --
| On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 09:01:50PM -0500, Kelv <kelv@???> wrote:

          ^^^^^^

| >> does anyone have a mirror address for the HOWTO at
| >>    http://dman.ddts.net
| >> the site is down

Yeah, around that time two things were happening. First the entire
ddts.net domain went offline (the name server went down without
notice) for around a week or a week and a half. Secondly I moved and
didn't have network service for a while.

As for a "mirror" of the page ... do a google search again. Now
notice the link in google's result labeled "Cached". It's very handy
:-).

While the name dman.ddts.net is currently functional, I have switched
to the name dman13.dyndns.org. Please update any records you have :-).

-D

--
Consider what God has done:
    Who can straighten what He has made crooked?

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/