[Exim] Re: Remove Disclaimer for certain rcpts

Author: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: Remove Disclaimer for certain rcpts
--
On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 02:38:35PM +0100, Paddy wrote:
| Also for a newbie to Exim, would you recommend Philip Hazel's reference or
| O'Reillys. This is not intended to start a heated debate I just want
| opinions as to what audience both these are geared towards.

Philip wrote the reference for people who want a reference.
    (a reference is complete, but terse)

He wrote the book (but the exim 4 one isn't published by O'Reilly) for
people who want a book.
    (a book is more verbose and has more hand-holding)

You decide which method of learning works best for you.

-D

--
Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure;
I am clean and without sin"?

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/