Re: [Exim] help with DEBUGING

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Daniel Bendersky
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] help with DEBUGING
The problem is that the DEBUG need to be done in the same server that
is on production with too many customers, so I need to run the DEBUG in
a different port.

So I use the command:
/usr/sbin/exim -d -oX 26 -bd -C /etc/exim/exim.debug.conf

BUT, doiong the TELNET to the localhost to see the debug, at the point
of the PIPE, the current exim process pass the message to a new process
using the "command= /usr/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS" so I lost the
information, because the command call exim at the default port 25.

Did you see my problem?

On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 11:42 AM, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Daniel Bendersky wrote:
>
>> So you mean that I need to change:
>>
>> command = /usr/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS
>> to:
>> command = /usr/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS -d
>
> That might work. I've never tried it.
>
>> And what about the port 26? I run the DEBUG in a different port, so I
>> guess that the command need to also run in the port 26.
>
> Sorry, I don't understand that question. That command is running Exim
> in
> a subprocess, passing data via a pipe. No port is involved.
>
> --
> Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,
> ph10@???      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.
> Get the Exim 4 book:    http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book

> --

Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders@???                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"