Re: [Exim] Banned Word List

Author: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Banned Word List
> For various management and legal reasons I need to be able to scan
> e-mails for certain words/phrases.
> Is there a way of searching the message body for a banned word using a
> list from a MySQL table?

Beware of false positives. My mother's married name is "Cockrell",
which some filters reject. I had trouble with a filter that wouldn't let
me discuss ASSembly language programming. Both of these are
examples of badly written filters, but it's real world.

Personally, I think managers who demand this kind of thing are
idiots. They are treating their employees like children and not
trusting their judgement.

Rossz