[Exim] Configuration help

Author: Tony Stevenson
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Configuration help
Hi All...

Just a quickie for you... I am new to Exim. Well
when I say new, I mean I have never set one up from
scratch before..
I have maintained a much older version, but that was
oh so many years ago :-)

Anyway on to my question, I have a debian (Woody i386)
box which I want to use as a external mail gateway, I
will be plugging in Spam-Assassin, and AV as soon as I
have Exim working how I want it to...

I am hosting about 4/5 domains, and I want this
bastion to accept mail for these domains, then send
them on to my internal Mail Server. I could possibly
setup an MX record. But would prefer not to use that,
I already have an A Record in place...

Can you please point me in the right direction or
something??

Cheers,
Tony

====

Don't always believe what you hear. (L)users are as
just as deceptive as we are!!