RE: [Exim] Many domains with Exim + Pop + Imap + WebMail

Author: Troy Settle
To: 'Alexandre Duran Mertens - Software Dreams', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Many domains with Exim + Pop + Imap + WebMail
Alexandre,

I've just put together such a system. It's in production for 4500+
users across 40+ domains. I've not documented it very well, but here's
what I've got:

http://mail.psknet.com/toaster/

I'm currently working on a plugin for Squirrelmail that will allow users
to change their passwords, set up autoresponders, remote forward,
filters, etc...

BTW, if anyone should have a desire to help me polish this thing up,
please feel free to contact me on or off list.

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks