[Exim] Many domains with Exim + Pop + Imap + WebMail

Author: Alexandre Duran Mertens - Software Dreams
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Many domains with Exim + Pop + Imap + WebMail
I need to mount a mail server that manage many domains (50-100), with various email adress per domain.

I want to use exim, and need pop and imap access. Also, is better if I offer a webmail system. I will to store accunt data in a ldap o mysql server.

Then what imap server i need to use ? And webmail system ?

I try with courier-imap (my actual server is qmail) for the maildir format, but I can't know how to change the mailbox directory to access as <domain>/<mail account>. Is posible to do it ?

Thanks in advance.

ADM

p.s.: sorry for my bad english. I speak better french and spanish.