Re: [Exim] availability of 'routed' address in local_scan

Author: Ollie Cook
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] availability of 'routed' address in local_scan
On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 11:01:59AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> [I have been away in Uganda for two weeks, teaching at an Internet
> workshop, and am just catching up on a backlog of email. Hence this late
> response to your message.]

Thanks for taking the time to work through the backlog and get back to me. :)

> > What I was hoping to achieve is to be able to have the finally routed
> > addresses (postmaster@???, and a_user@???) available in
> > the local_scan function by some means.
>
> That's getting too complicated, basically...

I feared that would be the case.

I think what I shall have to is emulate Exim's routing with some native MySQL
lookups within the local_scan function.

Thanks for getting back to me, Philip. See you at the Exim course!

Cheers,

Ol.
--
Oliver Cook    Systems Administrator, Claranet UK
ollie@???                  020 7903 3065