[Exim] Do I have my RBL crap set up right?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Frank DeChellis DSL
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Do I have my RBL crap set up right?
We are getting sdo much SPAM these past few weeks I thought I would send
this in. We're using Exim 4.1. Before a few weeks back it was working
fine. Hopefully it's something small and stupid but my eyes have been
looking at this for too long to notice anything now.

Does it look OK?

system_filter = /usr/pkg/etc/exim/system_filter2.exim
message_body_visible = 5000
return_size_limit = 4K

  warn    message     = X-RBL-Warning: $sender_host_address is in a black \
                        list at $dnslist_domain: $dnslist_text
          dnslists    = any.iawcom.spam-deflector.com:\
            sbl.spamhaus.org:\
                        blackholes.wirehub.net:\
            relays.ordb.org:\
                        bl.spamcop.net:\
            relays.visi.com:\
            opm.blitzed.org:\
                        relays.osirusoft.com

accept recipients = /usr/pkg/etc/exim/spamfilter_except_recipients
accept senders = /usr/pkg/etc/exim/spamfilter_except_senders
accept hosts = /usr/pkg/etc/exim/spamfilter_except_hosts

  # Deny if the sending host is blacklisted
  deny    message     = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a black \
                        list at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
          dnslists    = any.iawcom.spam-deflector.com:\
                        sbl.spamhaus.org:\
                        blackholes.wirehub.net:\
            bl.spamcop.net:\
            relays.ordb.org:\
            relays.visi.com:\
            opm.blitzed.org:\
            Relays.OsiruSoft.com

# Accept anything that isn't blacklisted
accept