[Exim] question about dynamic email-addresses

Author: Jonas Meurer
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] question about dynamic email-addresses
This is a MIME-formatted message. If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.
--
hello,
normally you can set one email-address per user. like:

and my real question: is it possible to set the email-address dynamicly
depending on from: header? i manage several email address with my only
mutt client. so i set the header to jonas@??? sometimes, or
to mejo@???. or to mejo@???: 'my_hdr From: ...'. but
if From: is set to mejo@???, there are still these annoying
headers using the global setting to jonas@???. so, is there
any way to set the email-address dynamicly depending on From: header?
if yes, how is that possible?

bye
mejo

--