[Exim] Re: Re: demime question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Patrick Starrenburg
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Re: demime question
On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:41:13 GMT, Patrick Starrenburg
<patrick-kw-gmane.df98dc@???> wrote:

>> Does MS keep a list of extensions for blocking? Have you got a URL?
>
> Have a look at MS KB Article 262631
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;262631

OK hold the presses... it's worse...

Thinking about this made me review our list and I found a few holes, I used
source above and attachement block list from ZoneAlarm. So now I have:

ADE:ADP:APP:ASX:BAS:BAT:CHM:CMD:COM:CPL:CRT:CSH:DBX:EXE:FPX:HLP:HTA:INF:INS
:ISP:JS:JSE:KSH:LNK:MDA:MDB:MDE:MDT:MDW:MDZ:MHT:MSC:MSI:MSP:MST:NCH:OPS:PCD
:PIF:PRF:PRG:REG:SCF:SCR:SCT:SHB:SHS:URL:VB:VBE:VBS:WMS:WSC:WSF:WSH

Jeez - I think it's time to change all the software and say block anything
but ZIPs, or better still everything, or even better block all email and
just say the virus and spam writers have won!!

Will "demime != ZIP" work?? Going to try it.

PS