[Exim] Re: Re: demime question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Patrick Starrenburg
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Re: demime question
On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:18:02 GMT, Mike Richardson <doctor@???>
wrote:

> Does MS keep a list of extensions for blocking? Have you got a URL?

Have a look at MS KB Article 262631

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;262631

> My first thought would be that storing stuff in a DB is useful for
> a) multiple exim installations. We have at least 8 exim machines.
> b) easy editing. Rather than having to log in (as root?) edit a file
> (and maybe even restart the service.)

Valid point. We have 5, but spread across different sites so we have
'standard' config file we just copy and modify.

Comes down to balance of convenience, effort and speed I guess. We also
rsync a DBM file of all our valid user email addresses pulled off Exchange
by main Exim machine to other sites. So we have setup of central Exim box
which propogates outwards.

PS