Re: [Exim] Re: demime question

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Wakko Warner
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: patrick-d-1057339489.057d30, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Re: demime question
> My first thought would be that storing stuff in a DB is useful for
> a) multiple exim installations. We have at least 8 exim machines.
> b) easy editing. Rather than having to log in (as root?) edit a file
> (and maybe even restart the service.)

I've put lots of things into SQL. Ever thought of putting your entire ACL
structure in sql? I have, it would be easier to edit, but you might want to
have a priority for each one and order by priority. I'd also have an
"enabled" column to say if this part should be ran. Just a thought.