[Exim] Re: demime question

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Patrick Starrenburg
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Re: demime question
On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 07:05:46 GMT, "Dougal McWhinney"
<dougal@???> wrote:

> I am trying to use MySQL to supply a list of file extensions to the
> "demime" function.

G'day

This is OT from your discussion but I am just curious. Why would you need
to have extension types looked up from a database? Even Microsoft can't
generate that many visus laden extensions that require storing the list in
a database. We just have our in our Exim configure file...

  deny  message = This email has been rejected because it contained an
attachment with a file type (*.$found_extension) which can
be used to transmit viruses and other malware. We regret the inconvenience,
please attach the file as a ZIP file and resend the message.
        demime =
ade:adp:bas:bat:chm:cmd:com:cpl:crt:exe:hlp:hta:inf:ins:isp:js:jse:lnk:mdb:
mde:msc:msi:msp:mst:pcd:pif:reg:scr:sct:shs:url:vb:vbe:vbs:wmv:wsc:wsf:wsh

This is list taken from the MS site (with addition of wmv's to stop people
'sharing' movies).

Just curious.

Have you tried running test session with Exim debug on which would show you
how expression is being evaluated?

PS