Re: [Exim] brightmail integration with exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Mark Hynes
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Nigel Metheringham
Kopio: Ronny Vaningh, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] brightmail integration with exim
On Jun 12, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 22:16, Ronny Vaningh wrote:
> > Has anybody integrated exim and brightmail.
> > I the archives I've found 2 relevant posts of Nigel but nothing really
> > conclusive.
>
> I was asked about this a few years back and wrote a patch set for an
> exim 3 version to do this. It was written to their API spec (which was
> pretty clear), but since I didn't have a brightmail install to test
> against I never tested it - hopefully brightmail did do something with
> it. The code as I released it was GPL licensed - and a patch to exim
> which is also GPL - so it certainly should be released by brightmail
> assume they didn't just /dev/null it.

Recent versions of Brightmail (at least the 'service provider' versions 4.x
I've used) have come with patches for Exim 3.22 and Exim 3.36 - I don't
know if these are or are based on yours (there's no authorship detail them)
but it seems likely. It appears this is what BT Openworld use.

I'd ask them about it too.

--
| Mark Hynes           mark.hynes@??? |
| Service Developer   http://www.uk.easynet.net/ |