Re: [Exim] brightmail integration with exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Nigel Metheringham
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Ronny Vaningh
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] brightmail integration with exim
On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 22:16, Ronny Vaningh wrote:
> Has anybody integrated exim and brightmail.
> I the archives I've found 2 relevant posts of Nigel but nothing really
> conclusive.

I was asked about this a few years back and wrote a patch set for an
exim 3 version to do this. It was written to their API spec (which was
pretty clear), but since I didn't have a brightmail install to test
against I never tested it - hopefully brightmail did do something with
it. The code as I released it was GPL licensed - and a patch to exim
which is also GPL - so it certainly should be released by brightmail
assume they didn't just /dev/null it.

> I assume it would be possible to do this through local scan but I'm not
> l33t enough to start writing it myself.

Based on the API I saw it should be fairly easy - and you'd probably
actually do it by adding some ACL verbs in exim 4.

Try talking to brightmail - see what they have.

    Nigel.