Re: [Exim] Copying outgoing mail to admin mailbox?

Author: chamoo
To: Tony Earnshaw
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Copying outgoing mail to admin mailbox?
Thanks for that. I have not been getting mail from the outside since
Sunday when I rebooted the mail-server/router. Good job, Chuck! So now all
the command-line changes you've made to your iptables are gone. Sheeesh!!

What am I to do with myself! Or, as Tony so aptly puts it, "There's none
so daft as . . . "

Anyway, I must just have fixed it, because I logged in and there was MAIL
for ME!!

I think I found the "postmaster" problem. One thing is that I have
multiple IDs on this system, and I should not be using this one for casual
mail since this is the place that is the alias for all the abuse,
postmaster, mailman, mail, etc.

I have a Chuck id which I ought to be using.

Anyway, thanks again. I'm starting to zero in on this and the last problem
I seem to have is getting Eudora working on the Windoze boxes. Oddly, I
can SEND mail from Eudora and it gets to the world. But, I can't retrieve
mail from my mailbox on the Linux mail-server to the Windoze box.

THAT sounds like a routing tables issue to me!

Since there is almost no vandalism potential within the private network, I
have just opened up 25 and 110 for tcp and udp both in and out on the
$INTINT (eth1) side.

If that works, I'll trim down until is quits working and then back up one
step.

Thanks again. I'll have a look at your dnslookup: block.

Regards,
Chuck