RE: [Exim] last little spamassassin fix

Author: Terry Shows
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] last little spamassassin fix
Richard,

I do this with my system filter file.

Here is my entry:

----- clip ----------------
if $h_X-Spam-Flag: contains "YES" then
logfile /usr/exim/log/SPAM.log
logwrite "$tod_log Recipient: $recipients"
logwrite "$tod_log Sender: $return_path"
logwrite "$tod_log Subject: $header_subject"
logwrite "$tod_log X-Spam-Status: $h_X-Spam-Status"
logwrite "$tod_log X-Spam-Flag: $h_X-Spam-Flag"
logwrite "*********************"
save /var/mail/SPAM
seen finish
endif

As you can see, I first make a log entry of the email, then push it into a
file called "SPAM" in the /var/mail directory. If nobody has any missing
email, I purge the SPAM and log file ever few weeks.

I believe you can remove all of the logfile, logwrite, and save commands, to
get what you are asking for.

Terry Shows