[Exim] last little spamassassin fix

Author: Richard
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] last little spamassassin fix
Hi folks,
I now have spamassassin and exim working together site-wide across a
server, and the emails are being delivered into users mailboxes nicely
taggfed with "****SPAM****" etc.

However, I cant seem to get the procmailrc file to be read . I want the
spam emails to be auto redirected to /dev/null/ and that is what I put
in /etc/procmailrc, but it is having no effect on the delivery.

so I ask ...

Do I have to configure the procmail trasnport in some way in exim.conf
for it to see the /etc/procmailrc file ?

I am runing exim 3.35-1 installed as a .deb package on Debian Woody. I
have also seen posts about using filters in exim, but didnt get a grasp
of what that entailed...

thanks for any pointers

richard