Re: [Exim] ACL problem - semi-urgent

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
To: Troy Settle
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] ACL problem - semi-urgent
On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 10:43:42AM -0400,
Troy Settle <troy@???> is thought to have said:

> I'm having an issue with the ACL for controlling host access. Here's
> the relevent portions of my configuration.
>
> MYSQL_HOSTS = SELECT host FROM hosts WHERE status='allow'
> hostlist relay_from_hosts = mysql;MYSQL_HOSTS
> accept hosts = +relay_from_hosts
>
> mysql> SELECT host FROM hosts WHERE status='allow';
> +------------------+
> | host             |
> +------------------+
> | 63.171.251.0/24  |
> | 206.228.241.0/24 |
> | 204.118.174.0/24 |
> | 65.171.245.0/24  |

[snip]
> | 127.0.0.1        |
> +------------------+

> Any suggestions on how to fix this other than opening up relay to all
> hosts?

See section 10.10 of the Exim 4 Spec for details, but in short you need to
change:

hostlist relay_from_hosts = mysql;MYSQL_HOSTS

hostlist relay_from_hosts = net24-mysql;MYSQL_HOSTS

Note that since you have different netmasks in your hosts table, you'll have to
do multiple searches in order to match against them. If you want to do only
one lookup then you'll need to change your hosts table to explode out all of
the entries into their individual IPs.

Tabor
Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality