[Exim] Re: help with router

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Patrick Starrenburg
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: help with router
On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 10:44:46 GMT, Thomas Kinghorn <thomask@???>
wrote:

> The bouncing works fine BUT if the senders local_part matches, it
> them too.
>
> bounce_users:
> driver = redirect
> # allow_fail
> # allow_defer
> data =
> ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/usr/exim/alias-file/bounce-users}}
> file_transport = address_file
> pipe_transport = address_pipe

First of all - Exim 3 or 4?

I think we need to know rationale of what you are wanting to do. You want
to bounce emails for specific addresses (better than using local parts)
in a list? Wouldn't this be better in acl_check_rcpt part of ACLs?

Your redirect router is essentially doing what it is told. Redirect
routers are usually used to process incoming messages which you want to
change but basically intend to keep.

Below is our ACL entry for bouncing old email addresses in our domains.
Our Exim server is gateway relay server - no local addresses. But simple
to change.

PS

# only accept messages for current users in relay domains

  deny
        domains         = +relay_to_domains
        condition       = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}dbm
{/usr/exim/emails.db}{0}{1}}
        message         = Your email to $local_part@$domain has not been
delivered. \
                          The error was - mailbox not found. If you have
any queries \
                          please contact postmaster.