[Exim] Simple network forwarding?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: mpierce
To: Exim
Betreff: [Exim] Simple network forwarding?
OS: Libranet 2.8 (Debian 3 - sarge)
exim-tls 3.35-3
spamassassin 2.55-2
procmail 3.22-7
fetchmail 6.2.1-1
razor-agents-sdk-2.03
razor-agents-2.22
dcc-dccproc-1.1.36

I have a simple server with two NICS, eth0 202.44.168.xxx and eth1 lan
(192.168.1.1) to which my notebook (192.168.1.252) and another machine
(192.168.1.253) are connected.

The server has been configured to do:
fetchmail --> procmail --> spamassassin (using razor & dcc rules) into
mail boxes (maildir format)

After much trial and error, I now have everything working correctly.

Now, I want to go to the next step and have the server forward a copy of
all mail received to the notebook.

Q. Is this a forward file issue or, is this an exim configuration issue
(maybe both)?

Since it (IMHO) has to be one or the other, how do I set this up?

Thanks,
Marvin
---