Re: [Exim] forward files with virtual users with maildir

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vineet Kumar
To: exim-users
Neue Treads: [Exim] WHAAAA!! .forward NEVER Works
Betreff: Re: [Exim] forward files with virtual users with maildir
* Keith Goettert (cakoala@???) [030606 14:15]:
> I will try the extra slash. On my other system it is not there. Why doesn't
> something like that show up in the exim trace log?

It works on your other system? Are your forward files in
/opt/mail/$local_part/.forward or in /opt/mail/$local_part.forward ?
Only one or the other will work, depending on where your forward files
are.

.forward files are not necessary. If it's not found, it just goes on to
the next router, there's no need to log a warning or an error. If you
set the debug level high enough, you should see info about which files
it tests for existence, if it finds them, etc.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/