[Exim] exim4.20 with exiscan... spam-feature

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Margrit Lottmann
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] exim4.20 with exiscan... spam-feature
I'm testing exim4.20 eith the exiscan-patch (activated: demime, spam,
malware).

It works...it seems so...

but I've a problem with spam-feature.

spamd is configured with

# Whether to change the subject of suspected spam
rewrite_subject         1
# Text to prepend to subject if rewrite_subject is used
subject_tag             *****SPAM*****

but I can't realize this...

I use following acl's for spam:

  warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
        spam = nobody:true
  warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
        spam = nobody:true

  # Manipulate Subject
  warn message = Subject: *SPAM* $h_Subject
       spam = nobody

With this confguration I get a second Subject-Header line if
spam is over system-wide threshold

but the important Subject-Header line which the user sees in the index of
his MUA is not changed as configured for spamd.

What can I do ...or isn't manipulating of any header line possible with
exim

???
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
M.Lottmann

 Otto - von - Guericke  Universitaet      __  __   ____ _____         _   __
               Magdeburg                 / / / /  / __ \__  /        / | / /
           Margrit Lottmann            / /_/ /  / _, _/ / /_______// /|  /
       Universitaetsrechenzentrum      \____/  /_/ |_| /____/     /_/ |_/
         Netze & Kommunikation