[Exim] http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman21.html and "Router …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jonathan Vanasco
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman21.html and "Router for Exim 4" correction?
Don't know where to address this, so i'll throw it here -- I somehow
came across this url, and there seems to be a typo or something.

"Router for Exim 4

In Exim 4, there are no such things as directors -- you instead need to
add a router. Also, the canonical order of the configuration file was
changed so routers come before transports, so the routers for Exim 4
come first here. Put these two routers somewhere after the "begin
routers" line of your config file, and remember that order matters.

   mailman_router:
     driver = accept
     require_files = MAILMAN_HOME/lists/$local_part/config.pck
     local_part_suffix_optional
     local_part_suffix = -bounces : -bounces+* : \
                         -confirm+* : -join : -leave : \
                         -owner : -request : -admin
     transport = mailman_transport

Transports for Exim 4
"
" Put these two routers"

Unless there's something incredibly wrong with my internet connection,
there seems to be a single router -- not two.