[Exim] Help ! Andreas I still need your help in Aliases

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: ketvin
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Help ! Andreas I still need your help in Aliases

Andreas ~ Sorry to be so rush on this but I am really in a hurry and sorry on the duplicate email
cos i just know that it will send duplicate ...

I was the guy that having problem on forwarding email aaa --> aaa2 --> aaa3 , and
aaa3 get all the email.

I still can't sure where to set for the setting :

repeat_use (redirect) _option_
------------------------------

Type: boolean
Default: true

Is that to be set in exim.conf file ? or any other filter file ?
I am still a learner of exim, feel sorry for asking similar and basic question.

Thank you so much

> For example, I let my user with email address of aaa@??? <mailto:aaa@example.com> to
> aliase and forward email to aaa2@??? <mailto:aaa2@example.com> and I allow user with
> aaa2@??? <mailto:aaa2@example.com> to aliase and forward email to aaa3@??? <mailto:aaa3@example.com>

> The problem happen here, so when one send email to aaa@??? <mailto:aaa@example.com>,
> then the email automatically forwarded to aaa2@??? <mailto:aaa2@example.com>, and then
> at there, the email forwarded to aaa3@??? <mailto:aaa3@example.com> again. Means that
> aaa3@??? <mailto:aaa3@example.com> will get all of the email from aaa and aaa2.
>
> Actually I just want the email to be forwarded once.

repeat_use (redirect) _option_
------------------------------

Type: boolean
Default: true

If this option is set false, the router is skipped for a child address
that has any ancestor that was routed by this router.

> And then everything will be alright.

How's that? I think it is insane^Wconfusing that mail sent to
aaa@??? <mailto:aaa@example.com> will appear in aaa2's mailbox, but mail sent to
aaa2@??? <mailto:aaa2@example.com> will be delivered to aaa3 instead.
               cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.