[Fwd: [Exim] Exim 4.20 RPMs available]

Author: Colin Sampaleanu
To: exim-users
CC: Nigel.Metheringham
Subject: [Fwd: [Exim] Exim 4.20 RPMs available]
(resent. original email went out from wrong email address)

Thans for providing these. One problem: on RedHat 9, when installing exim-doc, I am
getting a dependency failure on
perl(MD5)
For the life of me, I can't figure what this is supposed to be. I do have base perl
installed, plus about a dozen other perl-xxxxx packages, all as RPMs.

Can you clarify this.

Regards,

Colin

Exim RPMS for 4.20 with the exiscan-acl-02 patches applied are available
at
       ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/rpms-for-exim/

I have built packages for Red Hat 6.2, 7.3 & 9 (I no longer have any 8.0
machines available, so the rh8x directory contains an older build).

The SRPM, by means of raw cunning and code taken from courier-imap, will
build on any of these releases and correctly label itself with the
release it was built upon. Build has not been tested on any non Red
Hat RPM based distro.

Please note that if you are using any of the exiscan features, your
configuration file will need refactoring - the exiscan features are
neither forward or backward compatible with older releases.