[Exim] FW: [exiscanusers] Rejectmsg?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jan Johansson
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] FW: [exiscanusers] Rejectmsg?
(Forwarded from the exiscan list, how do I get exim to return Swedish
chars åäöÅÄÖ instead of the \344 etc, and how can I get exim to return
more text, as my rejectmsg is now truncated)

>Hmm just a guess, try quoting these quotes with '\'. ^^^^

Ah, one more thing, which Exim setting do I need to change to make it
report more text? Now it cuts the text like this:

j2@???
    SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
    host smtp.eriksmaskiner.com [213.212.33.23]: 550-

    550-This message was rejected due to an untrusted attached file
(scr).
    550-If you wish to send such files, please zip them up and resend
them.
    550-For info, please contact postmaster@???.
    550-Detta meddelande avf\344rdades p\345 grund av att en bifogad fil
\344r av en typ som anses os\344ker (scr).
    550-Om du