[Exim] Problem with fetchmail and exim 4 : too many nonmail …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: franck routier
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Problem with fetchmail and exim 4 : too many nonmail commands
Hi,

I've just switched from exim 3 to exim 4.2 on a debian system.

This computer has a non permanent internet connexion, so I use fetchmail
to retrieve my messages, and the local exim to send it.

Now (with exim 4), I encounter the following problem : fetchmail is
unable to retrieve my mail, due to the following error in rejectlog :

2003-05-30 11:11:34 SMTP call from localhost [127.0.0.1] U=fetchmail
dropped: too many nonmail commands (last was "RSET")

Is it a problem with my config files, or a bug in exim 4 or a bug in
fetchmail... I'm lost.

Thanks for your help.

Franck

PS : please cc me to alci@???, since this is a web mail I still