[Exim] Re: Problem with fetchmail and exim 4 : too many nonm…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: franck routier
To: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: Problem with fetchmail and exim 4 : too many nonmail commands
Andreas Metzler wrote:

> Run fetchmail in verbose mode (-v -v) to log the complete (except DATA)
> SMTP dialogue.
>               cu andreas

Ok, I did this, and found that the problem is not with exim... My bad.

My problem is two folds :

1) I wanted to run spamassassin as a transport agent, and apparently
miscongured something. So spamassasin was not responding, and all my mails
are waiting in /var/spool/exim4/input/

I removed spamassassin configuration in exim, and now if I run exim4 -M
messageid, it gets delivered.
But there is a lot of messages (hence spamassassin !).
SO is there a way to tell exim to deliver all waiting messages ?

2) The "too many nonmail command" is another problem, caused by malformed
sender addresses (spam) waiting on my distant mailboxes and that exim
doesn't accept. But this seems ok, I'm just going to delete these messages
on the distant mailboxes.

SO, is there a way to tell exim to deliver all waiting messages (without
giving each message id) ? I didn't find such a command in man...

Thanks again,

Franck