RE: [Exim] Re: FW: Mail delivery failed

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Cory Daehn
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Re: FW: Mail delivery failed
On Thu, 29 May 2003, Cory Daehn wrote:

> Has it got an index too?

Of course. I don't produce 360-page documents without indexes. The HTML
version is also indexed (with hyperlinks), so if you want to check the
quality of the index before printing, you can play with that.

> That's the important part. The O'Reilly book is
> about worn out in that section.

O'Reilly made that index. I made the indexes for the manual and the new
book. The quality may vary... (The book index is probably better than
the manual index, because the manual has been hacked about so many
times.)

> BTW, I've had problems with Majordomo not being able to deliver all of its
> messages because of one of the SMTP_MAX settings...

Exim 3 has gone from my brain.

> I really don't want to
> completely disable those restrictions, but I also want mj_enqueue
> (uid=majordomo gid=majordomo) to be able to send as many messages as it wants
> while the system load will allow it. I'd probably have to use the .pdf file
> as I don't have a postscript printer....

GhostScript is your friend.