[Exim] RE: Re: FW: Mail delivery failed

Autor: Patrick Starrenburg
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] RE: Re: FW: Mail delivery failed
On Thu, 29 May 2003 08:15:29 GMT, "Cory Daehn" <cdaehn@???> wrote:

> Well, I'm still running 3.36 until such a time as I have a printed
> manual for 4.x in hand as I refuse to pour through electronic
> documentation... It's just too much work sometimes. ;-) Can this
> be adapted to 3.36?

I don't think in terms of Exim 3.x anymore, I'm getting older and with so
much tech info stuffed in my brain I've reallocated the neurons to Exim 4.

> because I want a printed manual to Exim 4 before I even attempt an
> upgrade, Other than minor annoyances like this Exim 3.36 works, and I
> run a system that can't stand to have the SMTP be crashing due to a
> misconfigured mailer. So I'll wait until I can afford the manual as
> it's got quite a nice price tag on it. (if it's out yet) ;-)

Umm... yes well your choice. You can print out the Exim spec document, it
is available in beautifully laid out PDF. At around 360 pages you would
want to get it printed double sided at a print shop though, might kill the
office laserjet.

**Or better yet** - support Philip and buy a copy of the new Exim 4 book
out now.

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book/

Cheers

PS