RE: [Exim] Relay

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: rmichell
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Relay
On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 17:26, Ricardo J. Michell wrote:
> --
> Why this email address shows in the log file. This domain: citigroup.com
> is not on my server.

Please read the documentation on the log files:-
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.20/doc/html/spec_44.html#SECT44.6

Thats an incoming message FROM xxxx@???

> How do I read this line? Is this an email going out to this person. If
> it is how is it going out if nobody is using this SMTP server.

You haven't put the delivery lines in (look for additional lines with
the same queue id - 19L4Al-0007Xi-00), so you can't tell what the
message disposition is from your posting.

    Nigel.