Re: [Exim] acl_check_content & MySQL

Author: Wakko Warner
To: Dougal McWhinney
CC: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] acl_check_content & MySQL
> After some testing I have been able to get the follow command to work in
> the filter section but it still doesn't appear to supply the colon
> separated list correctly to the demime acl.
>
> demime = ${sg {${lookup mysql {select extension from filetypes}}}
> {\n}{:}}

I did mine like this:
${lookup mysql{statement}{${sg{$value}{\\n}{ : }}}}
I put the $sg in the value part instead of doing it for the whole lookup.
Your problem is the fact you didn't double the \ because it's expanded
before use, it sees \n as n

I thought about using a different list seperator and just setting it to \n,
but I haven't tried it yet and not sure if it'l work.