Re: [Exim] Selective ACL processing

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Selective ACL processing
On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 09:32:10AM -0700, DM wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to selectively scan messages for spam based on
> header information. I am running Exim 4.20 with the
> exiscan-acl-4.20-07.patch.

[...]
> acl_check_content:
>     warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
>         spam = nobody:true
>     warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
>         spam = nobody:true
>     warn message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
>         spam = nobody
>     deny  message = This message scored $spam_score points.
>         spam = nobody:true
>         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{45}{1}{0}}
>     accept

> The question is, I do not want messages originating from local_domains to be
> scanned,

Afaict sender_domains is valid for the DATA-acl

> and I would also like to omit messages destined for certain
> local_part@local_domains from the scan.

[...]

Your specification is not complete. What should happen with messages
destined both for "local_part@local_domains" _and_ for
"tobescanned@local_domains"?

You probably have to use "set acl_m0 = true" in the rcpt-ACL and
check for "condition = ${acl_m0}" in the data ACL.
               cu andreas