Re: [Exim] Re: how to use smtp with exim

Author: Michelle Konzack
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: how to use smtp with exim
Hello Suresh,

Am 17:56 2003-05-18 +0530 hat Suresh Ramasubramanian geschrieben:

>At 09:37 AM 5/18/2003 +0200, Patrick Starrenburg wrote:
>>* Finally - you need to upgrade. Exim 3.x is not supported anymore -
>>well not supported in the sense that Exim is open source and most people
>>here in this forum have moved to Exim 4.x a long time ago and their
>>minds don't think Exim 3.x anymore.

>That says a lot, it does ... "Is there a debian package available? Is it
>in debian stable? I'm scared mommy, I don't want to upgrade!!!" :)

;-))

There is no 4.xx in Debian stable, but there are many
unofficial Debian-Packages around I think, you can find
it on <http://www.apt-get.org/>.

I am using an unofficial 4.14 and it works great.

Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
| Michelle's Internet-Service                    Inh.  Michelle Konzack    |