Re: [Exim] Upgraded to 4.20 - exiscan-acl question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tom Kistner
A: Michael Jakscht
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [...]
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Upgraded to 4.20 - exiscan-acl question
Michael Jakscht wrote:

> Before exiscan-acl we redirected messages containing virus to an
> virusalert account.
> We would love to keep on doing this further on.
> At the moment I just can't see any options on how to realize that.
> Can someone please help me there?

You can mark those messages with a special header:

warn  message = X-Infected: contains $malware_name
       malware = *

Then query that header in a router that does a redirect.

When Philip has added the wishlist item that makes the generic ACL
variables keep their state after ACL processing, this can be solved more
elegantly by using one of those variables.

regards,

/tom