[...]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michael Jakscht
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [Exim] Upgraded to 4.20 - exiscan-acl question, Re: [Exim] Upgraded to 4.20 - exiscan-acl question
Asunto: [...]

    Content preview:  Hi, we just upgraded to exim 4.20 with
      exiscan-acl-4.20-06. We're using the uvscan commandline scanner.
      Everything works fine as we could see till now, but I have one
      question. Before exiscan-acl we redirected messages containing virus to
      an virusalert account. We would love to keep on doing this further on.
      At the moment I just can't see any options on how to realize that. Can
      someone please help me there? [...]